Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1 Gem for 1 Word
Star 
Event duration: Valid until this thread is closed

Reward: 500 gems

Event details:Players who share unique understanding or game strategy of SailCraft on our forum will receive 500 gems in return, and the article has to be original and written in no less than 500 words.

Notes:
1. Please post your thread with your uid, in General Discussion section.
2. The thread subject should start with [1 Gem for 1 Word].
3. Reports are to be verified every working day, and rewards to be sent right after verification. 
Can i post >1 guilde to get more reward?
My game force close, in first and second day i play, it is ok, but in third day it have some problem, first problem when i want click the chest that i get from boat, it freeze, than i close the app, when i want start play again. the game now want run, it appear a board, it is say "Thread was being aborted", i try again so many times but it same. Then in 2 hours it is normal again. When i play, the chest before i already click it, still, it's make me late 2 hours for claim. And 6 or 7 hours later when the chest in store is available to buy again, i buy one and it is ok, but the second i buy, the game is force close, and when i play again, the board appear again (Thread was being aborted) i click it not want play, but after click how many time ( i do not know) it can play again, but when i look in store the chest is not available to buy, but i do not know, i was buy it or no, i do not remember how medal i get before. After that the board appear again in 30 minutes, and can play again, and when i battle whit other people, it force close and the board appear again, it 2 or 3 times, i lose and my point for league are decrese, please fix it, the old version it is very good for me, not force cloas or can not log in. I lose time for claim chest, i lose time for start begin challange, i lost point, if this continue, i will be fall behind, the other people get strong and more, and i still same. So, fix it please.
And when battle, little i fight with other people with high point league, my point it is 2000 and other people is 2200 point, it different league, it that rule? if yes, it means i do not know. If can, battle with same league or lower, and same level too, i difficult to battle, the luck is so far than me, me in 60 the people in 80, 90.
And then when i battle with people with high point than me, and i want, i get point same like i win battle with people with lower point than me, when i lose, i lose so many point when battle with people with high point. Can you change this.
And i do not know how many word was i wrote, if less from 500 just tell me.
And my game still can not log in.
Thank you.
(04-21-2017, 08:17 AM)ZedFrost Wrote: My game force close, in first and second day i play, it is ok, but in third day it have some problem, first problem when i want click the chest that i get from boat, it freeze, than i close the app, when i want start play again. the game now want run, it appear a board, it is say "Thread was being aborted", i try again so many times but it same. Then in 2 hours it is normal again. When i play, the chest before i already click it, still, it's make me late 2 hours for claim. And 6 or 7 hours later when the chest in store is available to buy again, i buy one and it is ok, but the second i buy, the game is force close, and when i play again, the board appear again (Thread was being aborted) i click it not want play, but after click how many time ( i do not know) it can play again, but when i look in store the chest is not available to buy, but i do not know, i was buy it or no, i do not remember how medal i get before. After that the board appear again in 30 minutes, and can play again, and when i battle whit other people, it force close and the board appear again, it 2 or 3 times, i lose and my point for league are decrese, please fix it, the old version it is very good for me, not force cloas or can not log in. I lose time for claim chest, i lose time for start begin challange, i lost point, if this continue, i will be fall behind, the other people get strong and more, and i still same. So, fix it please.
And when battle, little i fight with other people with high point league, my point it is 2000 and other people is 2200 point, it different league, it that rule? if yes, it means i do not know. If can, battle with same league or lower, and same level too, i difficult to battle, the luck is so far than me, me in 60 the people in 80, 90.
And then when i battle with people with high point than me, and i want, i get point same like i win battle with people with lower point than me, when i lose, i lose so many point when battle with people with high point. Can you change this.
Thank you.

Hi, Sorry to hear that. 

We want to check something:
1. your region, like city in country;
2. would you open this url http://scolpatch.uqsoft.com.t1.re/ on your phone which you used to play this game, and make a screenshot then send to us in the forum?
(04-21-2017, 08:17 AM)ZedFrost Wrote: My game force close, in first and second day i play, it is ok, but in third day it have some problem, first problem when i want click the chest that i get from boat, it freeze, than i close the app, when i want start play again. the game now want run, it appear a board, it is say "Thread was being aborted", i try again so many times but it same. Then in 2 hours it is normal again. When i play, the chest before i already click it, still, it's make me late 2 hours for claim. And 6 or 7 hours later when the chest in store is available to buy again, i buy one and it is ok, but the second i buy, the game is force close, and when i play again, the board appear again (Thread was being aborted) i click it not want play, but after click how many time ( i do not know) it can play again, but when i look in store the chest is not available to buy, but i do not know, i was buy it or no, i do not remember how medal i get before. After that the board appear again in 30 minutes, and can play again, and when i battle whit other people, it force close and the board appear again, it 2 or 3 times, i lose and my point for league are decrese, please fix it, the old version it is very good for me, not force cloas or can not log in. I lose time for claim chest, i lose time for start begin challange, i lost point, if this continue, i will be fall behind, the other people get strong and more, and i still same. So, fix it please.
Thank you.
Sorry there's an misunderstanding.
We're looking for 'experience'- game strategy.
And if you'd like to post another strategy please start a new thread, not in this thread.
I've sent you a pm, please respond so we can solve your login problem.
Thank you.
(04-21-2017, 06:51 AM)freedomskyvn Wrote: Can i post >1 guilde to get more reward?

We're looking for high quality instead of quantity, so if your guide is really great we would consider give you more gems Tongue
(04-21-2017, 10:58 AM)LydiaKang Wrote:
(04-21-2017, 06:51 AM)freedomskyvn Wrote: Can i post >1 guilde to get more reward?

We're looking for high quality instead of quantity, so if your guide is really great we would consider give you more gems Tongue

Ok,i will try my best.
But now my computer lagging, can't type more, i will edit later.
Good day, I am In-game player name Kirk id: 89213, I just started playing Sailcraft Yesterday, and i am truly amazed by the development and concept of this game, i already know the game, but in this game, they added a variwty of ships, and with different classification and types too, its just like a real battle field in seas, and with the added skills of the ships, how many can you send, with level up system, the rewards, the balacing of ships power, it all passed my taste, but I suggest you change Luck to Ship Speed, or movement, instead of Luck, in terms of who is going to go first, that is The Speeds work, its for initiative purposes, and im hoping that you make new types of ships in the future. And why not give XP after a battle, and add some missions or quests to do for more rewards, so that we are not relying only on what the chests gives us. And an additinal single player mode would be more flexible to, not just battling others online. Over all I like the game, its unique gameplay gave me a surprise. As of now, i dont see any bugs, but when encounter a bug, i will defenitely write back here again... 
For now, i just play for fun and focused on getting stronger. For tips and strategies? There are a bunch of strategies you can make to win, but everything hangs on your guessing where your enemy ships are. So pick your ships depending on your strategy, there are ships that gives shield, retaliate, traps, and defense. Everything depends on you choices of ships and your luck on guessing to hit the enemy ships...

I hope you find my post interesting and helpful...
Thank you so much...

Sincerely,
Kirk
Id:89213

Attached Files Image(s)

(04-26-2017, 01:02 AM)Josephambat Wrote: Good day, I am In-game player name Kirk id: 89213, I just started playing Sailcraft Yesterday, and i am truly amazed by the development and concept of this game, i already know the game, but in this game, they added a variwty of ships, and with different classification and types too, its just like a real battle field in seas, and with the added skills of the ships, how many can you send, with level up system, the rewards, the balacing of ships power, it all passed my taste, but I suggest you change Luck to Ship Speed, or movement, instead of Luck, in terms of who is going to go first, that is The Speeds work, its for initiative purposes, and im hoping that you make new types of ships in the future. And why not give XP after a battle, and add some missions or quests to do for more rewards, so that we are not relying only on what the chests gives us. And an additinal single player mode would be more flexible to, not just battling others online. Over all I like the game, its unique gameplay gave me a surprise. As of now, i dont see any bugs, but when encounter a bug, i will defenitely write back here again... 
For now, i just play for fun and focused on getting stronger. For tips and strategies? There are a bunch of strategies you can make to win, but everything hangs on your guessing where your enemy ships are. So pick your ships depending on your strategy, there are ships that gives shield, retaliate, traps, and defense. Everything depends on you choices of ships and your luck on guessing to hit the enemy ships...

I hope you find my post interesting and helpful...
Thank you so much...

Sincerely,
Kirk

The prize is on the way, Captain.
Hello! Good day, its me again Kirk Id:89213, I have another suggestion maybe you are interested in. Umm. Since you are using races, why not add hero Captains in the game, like a human race hero, with a skill that can use any ship even if its not for human, and a dwarf hero with a skill that is making giving an extra 1-2 energy per turn, an elf hero with a skill that increases water area in battle. And another is adding daily quests, and mission or adventure that limits to a single race only, like dwarf mission using only dwarf ships, and how about a weekly tournament separated by division rank, and give gems, chests, gold or a legendary ship, its up to you. ?
It just hit my head a while ago about this ideas hehe... Im not saying do this, but you may if you would like to apply it. ? you can even make new heroes for them to buy or hire by coins or medals... New ships is a must, maybe later on you are going to add more ships, and like I said before, experience reward after a battle would be more appreciated than have to level up ships to get exp...you can set a winners exp to 5 minimum and 1 minimum exp for the loser... Ok thats it, i hope you dont get annoyed with my ideas haha, after all its all just suggestions, you are the who is gonna decide for it... Thanks for this good game kept me entertained and occupied haha...

Kirk

Hello! Good day, its me again Kirk Id:89213, I have another suggestion maybe you are interested in. Umm. Since you are using races, why not add hero Captains in the game, like a human race hero, with a skill that can use any ship even if its not for human, and a dwarf hero with a skill that is making giving an extra 1-2 energy per turn, an elf hero with a skill that increases water area in battle. And another is adding daily quests, and mission or adventure that limits to a single race only, like dwarf mission using only dwarf ships, and how about a weekly tournament separated by division rank, and give gems, chests, gold or a legendary ship, its up to you. ?
It just hit my head a while ago about this ideas hehe... Im not saying do this, but you may if you would like to apply it. ? you can even make new heroes for them to buy or hire by coins or medals... New ships is a must, maybe later on you are going to add more ships, and like I said before, experience reward after a battle would be more appreciated than have to level up ships to get exp...you can set a winners exp to 5 minimum and 1 minimum exp for the loser... Ok thats it, i hope you dont get annoyed with my ideas haha, after all its all just suggestions, you are the who is gonna decide for it... Thanks for this good game kept me entertained and occupied haha...

Kirk

Kirk

Attached Files Image(s)