Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1 Gem for 1 Word
My user id is 73673.  I'm writing here just to share some of my gaming experience. I found that it is quite hard to earn gold coins in the game, because every battle and unlocking treasure chests only produces a few coins and I need to wait a long period for the gold coins carrier to give out gold coins. It is also quite hard to earn gems in the game since i do not have extra money to make in-game purchase. I can hardly obtain some gems by completing daily missions and unlock some achievements. However, the real time pvp battle experience is good where I can have real players but not artificial intelligence to become my opponent. Although sometimes the game may be lagging a bit, but so far I have not been disconnected during pvp battle. The passive and active skills of the battleship is quite variable and can be made into amazing combos if carefully planned. Lastly, I hope in future updates there will be more ways to produce gold coins and gems, besides having more and more battleship with powerful skills and stunning graphic. Thanks the game developer for great effort.
Id:85577
Name in game:CapV

Hello guys, today I will share about sailcraft game as well as how to play the best. First of all you do the quest quest regularly to open the chest and receive the diamond for free. You can hardly go to battle to get SEASTONE and Hero Medals, after collecting about 50 heroes medals, you will be able to rent Master exploration ship for 7 days and remember to use seastone to open exploration ship, elite exploration ship and master exploration ship, remember the time to open the chest. It is not advisable to decorate the chest to open the chest in the shop as you will probably have less luck, instead use diamonds for gold as gold is the main resource for upgrading our warships, after the upgrade we will enter the corresponding experience. Do not miss the good warships in the shop because they can be bought in gold. Next I will share the tactics of using the vessel and how to arrange them to easily win. Use the passive skill 'waters extend' as you will have more space to stack and activate your skills as 'bomber', 'burstbomb', 'power fragbomb' ... AOE skills. Should arrange the boat far apart, absolutely not close together because you will lose quickly. Do not end with Passive Skill: Final Honor, Doom Judgment, Soul Perception ... because they will reveal your boat's location and passive skill 'defense system' as it will create a protective layer that will take you much time. To destroy it, only to know exactly the location of all the boats or in other words you can be sure to end the game with one turn, then finish those boats. Try to get the boat that has high LUCK because it will decide who is the first player.

After a while playing the game I felt that sailcratf has a very interesting gameplay that reminiscent of elementary school. Diverse variety of warships, variety of skill and shape of the boat is also a good point of the game. Although the game still has some problems, I was disappointed that each time I lost quite a lot of points compared to the score when winning, for example, I was -55 for 1 defeat and +12 points for 1 win, Can you explain it? And gold in the game is quite rare, I play to level 9 but want to upgrade the boat is to use diamonds to change gold. Hopefully, in the coming time, there will be more missions and more new boats to be added, thanks anyway for bringing us this exciting game.
Hello! I am back Again, its Captain Kirk Id:89213 at your service again, I just want to say, that I find the varying plus on medals from winning and minus medal for losing a bit frustrating... I just lost 55 for losing a battle? How do you compute such a thing? How about separating each league or division from another, so that we can fight with not so low in rank and when he is lucky enough to win he gains a bunch of medals... ? also, reduce the time needed to attack on the turn player, it takes too much time to attack... There is no pressure on the attacker... So much time to guess on which grid to attack... Another thing, the probability of gaining a better chest in exploring ia very low... I think I only got about 2 silver chest all in all, since I started playing... And its so hard to catchup with upgrading so many ships just to level up, i dont mean to make it easy, because you have to sell gems... Yes, I understand that... But, there are other more ways to earn, you sell legendary ships with high price in shop so or sell some sea crystals needed for exploration, or medals needed for new ships... And I have a suggestion for a skill ?, Evasion, depends on level one attack that will hit the ship, will miss its target... A miss will popup above the attacked grid, but the ship is still there... And there is no limit on how many times we post here as long as everything written is new or original... I like this event, 1 gem 1 word for 500 gems ? maybe this is also a solution for the gold problem i was talking about earlier, caz its really hard to earn gold here, thats why I think of new things to post here, so i can earn that 500 gems again and again... ? oh! Just got another idea for a skill, just like evasion but for more area, example is a 3x3 grid, all attacks will miss inside the Smoke Screen, thats the name of the skill hehe, another to counter is either torpedoes or a seeker missile or something... Hits the nearest ship 1 grid anywhere in the opponents water area... Neat huh? Haha how about a flame thrower ship, flame attack in a cone shape, example is 1 grid first line and 3 grids 2nd line... Hehe umm... I'll think of some more... Maybe next time, i'll talk about strategies... ?

Thanks for reading,
Kirk 
Id:89213
Hi!
I am sakal, my UID is 80228, and I started playing maybe 1 month so far. I wanted to play much before I write this post to be more experienced in the game.
I've never seen anything like this before, I think this is almost the best mobile game idea I've ever played.
The game is really easy to use and understand, but you have to get a good strategy to win. I think the good thing is that you cannot have an OP strategy, the game is very balanced in this thing. I’m using water strategy with hope light, but i’m terrified of „ragers and doomers”, but they have not so much water, so their ships are easier to find. I think this is excellent…
The screens tells us as much as we can handle, there are no useless buttons, and it is easy to understand.
I really like the third exploration ship idea, I'm collecting my gems for that, that could improve my ships so much faster.
The 2 daily unlockable iron chest is a good idea too, thanks for that. I've never seen anything like this in other games... I play more, i have more chance to get the daily chests.
I like the „luck” factor, that the initial player is not random, you can improve the luck to be the first player.
The spells are so great idea in this game, they are „last chance” things. I think it could make the game more fun if there was more of them.
I have to say, this game is almost perfect, in my opinion it has three "weaknesses"...
First, I think that at this time the clan function is useless. It's maybe clan-dependent, but in the clan i joined, it has almost 50 members and that is so inactive, nothing is happening there. I think maybe adding some more clan function could be a great improvement.
The second thing i dont like much is the quest of "friend battle", i have made 20 friends just to pass the "coin for friend battle" quest and to have a "win 2 game to get gems" quest... And i think other players are doing the same, because i have much friend battle request, and they are immediately refusing the battle to have the quest.
The third, and for me this is the most annoying… When there arent much players, i think sometimes i’m playing with bots (they are commonly starting with ballista, but they select the units and shot them immediately without thinking) and they are so OP! Sometimes they are selecting units with no sense (that is great… Big Grin so for example when i have a Selene’s Kiss, and the enemy is in a good situation [maybe 6-1 killed ships], it tries not to kill that ship and shots all the units around it). BUT they are usually finding my hope light immediately and sometimes i have 3 ships which are not hurt and they kill them all without a mistake, i think that can’t be real players. And when i lose against a „true” player with 500 trophies more than i have, that takes away maximum 10 trophies, BUT against a „bot” (if that exists), i lose almost 50 trophies, and i lost ranks because of that  If that is just a fake theory from me, then sorry for that, but these are my thoughts.
In summary i have to say, i like very much playing this game, and i play much with it. This is so much fun, and very balanced, easy to understand and easy to play. Thanks for this awesome game!!!
Sincerely,
Sakal - 80228
Hi!
My UID is: 91044
After some time gaming some feel as follows:
Its strategy of gaming is to use defensive warships to protect the waters, always on a daily basis to collect gold and warships, and to select ships of different shapes to distract. competitor
- Priority is given to upgrading ships to high ranks and expanding the sea
- Probes should always be operational
- Regular log check and gold harvest
Personal opinion:
- You should add a gold or sol bonus to the ranking bonus after the end of the tournament so that members are motivated to emulate
- there is a reward for the guild when high achievement
- Organize group Vs group matches at a fixed time of the day
Should add a chat function during battle
- There is notification when receiving the message in the game
Some feel:
thank you
how dose this work?
Ingame Name: ACEON1
ID: 189598
Hello everybody,
I would like to show you today my strategy, which has worked well so far. I'm level 10 and currently playing in league 11. My Mothership is Level 5, Energy Ship Level 4, Tech Ship Level 4, Merchant Ship Level 4. I have 7 ships in my fleet that come together to 21 naval points. These are currently my maximum fleet points. My strategy is a mixture of as large a lake area and good luck to have the first turn. So far so good. Now I come to my first ship: the Moonspear (Level 7). With Fury Level 2 you can uncover a few fields on the opponent's field. But this is not important in my strategy. Why I need this ship is the shield killer level 2. In league 10 and league 11, I have always problems with opponents who have gone completely to the shield. Without the Shieldkiller you have little chance, since it takes 3 normal hits to destroy the shield. Another aspect is that it is a 2-field ship and therefore difficult to find on a large sea area. My second ship is the Slylizard (Level7). With 12 luck in the number, it raises the whole number of happiness again. It has the passive ability potential level 2, which is rather less interesting for me. I have the ship because it is again a 2-field ship and therefore hard to hit and because it has Perception level 2. Often I had the problem that I had only a few ships and the enemy only 1-2 ships and I could not find these because of the high sea area. With Perception Level 2, the last enemy ships can be relatively easily identified. My third ship is the Dragonclaw (Level 7). It has the passive ability Waters Extendstufe 2 around my sea area to expand a lot. Furthermore, it has the active ability bomber level 2. With the bomber, a vast sea area can be partially covered by land. But beware of enemy Elizabeth ships (anti-air-gun level 2: D). And I'm already on my fourth ship the Elizabeth (Level 6). It belongs to my favorite 3-field ships, because they have the active ability telescope, which I like to combine with the bomber. The passive ability of anti-air-gun level 2 is perfect for warding off enemy bombers. My fifth ship is the Narthil, which is a very good beginner ship. It has many nautical miles, plus very good luck and Waters Extend Level 2 to enlarge the sea area again. It is a 4-panel boat with an interesting shape that can be combined well with the active ability CounterMine. My sixth ship is the Trident. A 3-field ship with telescopic stage 2 and Waters Extendstufe 2. In addition a large lake area and good luck, everything my strategy needs. My last ship is Selene's Kiss. It also has a large lake area and good luck. It is a square 4-field ship with the bomber level 2 and Waters Extend Level 2 abilities.
Now to my lineup:
In the middle of the center, Elizabeth is holding the enemy bombers. Centrally located on the sea, Narthil is around the counterterms to place it and to advise the opponent where the foothills are. Right on the edge in the second row is Selene's Kiss. Underneath it is a dragon claw. At the bottom of the last row are the Moonspear and the Slylizard. To the left is a field away from Narthil, the Trident.

Attack strategy:
Since you start 90 percent of the game, you must use this advantage. Check the ships of the enemy and look for ships with shield or anti-air gun. If there is no anti-air gun, you can fly your entire bombers and uncover a lot of the fields. Ships with shield can then be destroyed with the Moonspear. If the opponent has an anti-air gun, try to identify them with your telescopes and possibly realization and quickly destroy them. So you can start the Bomber.

Summary:
- 7 ships
- Good luck (start of the game)
- Large lake area (7488)
- Anti-air gun
- Many bombers
- Shield Destroyer

I hope I could help you. In the game I am called ACEON1. You can addend me.

Sorry for my bad English Im form Germany Big Grin

Best regards
       Chris
Привет . Очень хорошая игра, мне понравилась. Мой ид 264615 и еще есть ид от второй анкеты игры ид 265117. Мне очень нужны кристаллы. Сейчас я пропустил 3 игры на фейсбуке потому что я думал что уведомления приходят в игре постоянно.ну теперь я постоянно слежу за Facebook. Если появятся новые корабли или всякие новые соревнования в игре тоже будит интересно. Только жаль что некоторые корабли можно купить за реальные деньги и их нет просто в игре. Ну это не страшное потому что и без них играть можно. Я бы хотел попросить чтобы в игре постоянно показывали имя игрока который выйграл самое большое количество кристаллов. До тех пор пока другой не выйграет больше. Ну тоесть рейтинг в отдельной графе линии. Еще если сделать в игре разные острова и пейзаж то вообще хорошо будит. Добавить шторм тоже неплохо было бы. А то после легендарной лиги только дракон летает. И потом почему после легендарной лиги, за победу всегда дают 15 кубков а за поражение минус -45. Можно сделать хотя бы +30 а за поражение также -45 . Ну можно много чего придумать . А так игра хорошая. Мне надо 500 слов написать чтобы 500 кристаллов получить ? Ну я написал уже примерно сто семьдесят семь слов. Ну а так игра good good good good good. Пять раз good это значит оценка пять баллов. Кристаллы трудно добывать но ничего страшного. И золото трудно добывать ну тоже потихоньку добывать можно но долго. А так игра мне понравилась. Все хорошо только старые телефоны не тянут , вот например galaxy s2+ в начале играет игра а потом все не тянет. Ну вот такие дела. Надеюсь вы подарите мне много кристаллов. Спасибо вам ждем обновлений и новых игр.
Привет . Очень хорошая игра, мне понравилась. Мой ид 264615 и еще есть ид от второй анкеты игры ид 265117. Мне очень нужны кристаллы. Сейчас я пропустил 3 игры на фейсбуке потому что я думал что уведомления приходят в игре постоянно.ну теперь я постоянно слежу за Facebook. Если появятся новые корабли или всякие новые соревнования в игре тоже будит интересно. Только жаль что некоторые корабли можно купить за реальные деньги и их нет просто в игре. Ну это не страшное потому что и без них играть можно. Я бы хотел попросить чтобы в игре постоянно показывали имя игрока который выйграл самое большое количество кристаллов. До тех пор пока другой не выйграет больше. Ну тоесть рейтинг в отдельной графе линии. Еще если сделать в игре разные острова и пейзаж то вообще хорошо будит. Добавить шторм тоже неплохо было бы. А то после легендарной лиги только дракон летает. И потом почему после легендарной лиги, за победу всегда дают 15 кубков а за поражение минус -45. Можно сделать хотя бы +30 а за поражение также -45 . Ну можно много чего придумать . А так игра хорошая. Мне надо 500 слов написать чтобы 500 кристаллов получить ? Ну я написал уже примерно сто семьдесят семь слов. Ну а так игра good good good good good. Пять раз good это значит оценка пять баллов. Кристаллы трудно добывать но ничего страшного. И золото трудно добывать ну тоже потихоньку добывать можно но долго. А так игра мне понравилась. Все хорошо только старые телефоны не тянут , вот например galaxy s2+ в начале играет игра а потом все не тянет. Ну вот такие дела. Надеюсь вы подарите мне много кристаллов. Спасибо вам ждем обновлений и новых игр.

Привет . Очень хорошая игра, мне понравилась. Мой ид 264615 и еще есть ид от второй анкеты игры ид 265117.  Мне очень нужны кристаллы. Сейчас я пропустил 3 игры на фейсбуке потому что я думал что уведомления приходят в игре постоянно.ну теперь я постоянно слежу за Facebook. Если появятся новые корабли или всякие новые соревнования в игре тоже будит интересно. Только жаль что некоторые корабли можно купить за реальные деньги и их нет просто в игре. Ну это не страшное потому что и без них играть можно. Я бы хотел попросить чтобы в игре постоянно показывали имя игрока который выйграл самое большое количество кристаллов. До тех пор пока другой не выйграет больше. Ну тоесть рейтинг в отдельной графе линии. Еще если сделать в игре разные острова и пейзаж то вообще хорошо будит. Добавить шторм тоже неплохо было бы. А то после легендарной лиги только дракон летает. И потом почему после легендарной лиги, за победу всегда дают 15 кубков а за поражение минус -45. Можно сделать хотя бы +30 а за поражение также -45 . Ну можно много чего придумать . А так игра хорошая. Мне надо 500 слов написать чтобы 500 кристаллов получить ? Ну я написал уже примерно сто семьдесят семь слов. Ну а так игра good good good good good. Пять раз good это значит оценка пять баллов. Кристаллы трудно добывать но ничего страшного. И золото трудно добывать ну тоже потихоньку добывать можно но долго. А так игра мне понравилась. Все хорошо только старые телефоны не тянут , вот например galaxy s2+ в начале играет игра а потом все не тянет. Ну вот такие дела. Надеюсь вы подарите мне много кристаллов. Спасибо вам ждем обновлений и новых игр.Привет . Очень хорошая игра, мне понравилась. Мой ид 264615 и еще есть ид от второй анкеты игры ид 265117.  Мне очень нужны кристаллы. Сейчас я пропустил 3 игры на фейсбуке потому что я думал что уведомления приходят в игре постоянно.ну теперь я постоянно слежу за Facebook. Если появятся новые корабли или всякие новые соревнования в игре тоже будит интересно. Только жаль что некоторые корабли можно купить за реальные деньги и их нет просто в игре. Ну это не страшное потому что и без них играть можно. Я бы хотел попросить чтобы в игре постоянно показывали имя игрока который выйграл самое большое количество кристаллов. До тех пор пока другой не выйграет больше. Ну тоесть рейтинг в отдельной графе линии. Еще если сделать в игре разные острова и пейзаж то вообще хорошо будит. Добавить шторм тоже неплохо было бы. А то после легендарной лиги только дракон летает. И потом почему после легендарной лиги, за победу всегда дают 15 кубков а за поражение минус -45. Можно сделать хотя бы +30 а за поражение также -45 . Ну можно много чего придумать . А так игра хорошая. Мне надо 500 слов написать чтобы 500 кристаллов получить ? Ну я написал уже примерно сто семьдесят семь слов. Ну а так игра good good good good good. Пять раз good это значит оценка пять баллов. Кристаллы трудно добывать но ничего страшного. И золото трудно добывать ну тоже потихоньку добывать можно но долго. А так игра мне понравилась. Все хорошо только старые телефоны не тянут , вот например galaxy s2+ в начале играет игра а потом все не тянет. Ну вот такие дела. Надеюсь вы подарите мне много кристаллов. Спасибо вам ждем обновлений и новых игр.Привет . Очень хорошая игра, мне понравилась. Мой ид 264615 и еще есть ид от второй анкеты игры ид 265117.  Мне очень нужны кристаллы. Сейчас я пропустил 3 игры на фейсбуке потому что я думал что уведомления приходят в игре постоянно.ну теперь я постоянно слежу за Facebook. Если появятся новые корабли или всякие новые соревнования в игре тоже будит интересно. Только жаль что некоторые корабли можно купить за реальные деньги и их нет просто в игре. Ну это не страшное потому что и без них играть можно. Я бы хотел попросить чтобы в игре постоянно показывали имя игрока который выйграл самое большое количество кристаллов. До тех пор пока другой не выйграет больше. Ну тоесть рейтинг в отдельной графе линии. Еще если сделать в игре разные острова и пейзаж то вообще хорошо будит. Добавить шторм тоже неплохо было бы. А то после легендарной лиги только дракон летает. И потом почему после легендарной лиги, за победу всегда дают 15 кубков а за поражение минус -45. Можно сделать хотя бы +30 а за поражение также -45 . Ну можно много чего придумать . А так игра хорошая. Мне надо 500 слов написать чтобы 500 кристаллов получить ? Ну я написал уже примерно сто семьдесят семь слов. Ну а так игра good good good good good. Пять раз good это значит оценка пять баллов. Кристаллы трудно добывать но ничего страшного. И золото трудно добывать ну тоже потихоньку добывать можно но долго. А так игра мне понравилась. Все хорошо только старые телефоны не тянут , вот например galaxy s2+ в начале играет игра а потом все не тянет. Ну вот такие дела. Надеюсь вы подарите мне много кристаллов. Спасибо вам ждем обновлений и новых игр.
The game still starts as it use to...
There are 2 male and 2 female characters to choose from. The 2nd female is on the top deck to the top right. You do not see her face unless you click on her (at least on my screen) she is cut off by the game window.
Type in a name
then click the arrow buttons on the (right) face change interface. Hair and face will change with those arrows.
The hair change arrows do not work.
(updated 4/24/2016)

All new characters start in Athens...
First a map appears over the scene and the "story of VC" scrolls.
Click Esc to make the map disappear.
Now, you get a quick overview of the city before you are shown standing in front of NPC Langer. with the profession selection screen conveniently covering both you and the NPC so you are practically forced to choose a profession at this point...

Choose a profession (by clicking the "confirm" button under the description);

Armed Businessman (AB) = Healer
Imperial Guardian (IG also EG old spelling) = Land Tank
Royal Military Officer (RMO) = best at Sea Battle
Caribbean Pirate = Equally strong in both areas, but not as strong in land as IG or in sea as RMO.
Treasure Hunter = Another all around fighter some say better w/ axe or sword

click "yes" to clear the confirmation screen.

2 quests will automatically be accepted and
You will automatically "learn" all 4 weapon skills at this point.

I suggest you IGNORE THESE 2 QUESTS
Finding an master for your apprenticeship is difficult untill you know a few people in game and the other "Repair the Sledge" is not working in our version of the game (4/24/2016)

(see 4th post to continue beginner quest line)