Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Submit Bugs to win Prizes
Photo 
Hey Sailcraftforum,
My ID:81209

i found a few bugs in the german version from the game.

Bug1:

It should be called "Gegner Suche ..."

Bug2:

I dont know it be called "Legend III" or "Legend Liga" or "Legend Liga III" but i know it is not right.

Bug3:

The countdown at every research ship have a displaybug.
I start the research and its dont start at 8h its start with 7h 7min but the real researchtime is 8 hour.
After a hour its show 6h 6min, after 2 hours its shot 5h 5min etc.

Bug4:
I dont know its a bug but the explosivslug (such as from Odins Thron) ignore/permeate the shield (no matter what shield or what level the shield is).

I hope I could help

Mfg M1dn1ght
(06-13-2017, 11:14 AM)jon snow Wrote: User ID:90363

1. big chief: the algorithm to give ships away is very unbalanced in favour of this boat. I have over 4k ships of this kind compares to the maybe 1.5k of the second most likely to come up. As we cannot choose which ship to obtain from chest try to fix this please.

2. Guild over-numbered: I am from a guild called The North and sometimes it appears to have 51 players. I do not have screenshot of it right now because at the very moment we are 50. 

3. battle matching: i do have some experience in this kind of games. I do not know how you guys match players in battle. the issue is that the trophies reworded are zero in case of victory if the difference is over 400 trophies. In case of lost we lose 63 trophies. I think this is unfair. the matching should be based firstly on trophies and then on player level.

Hi, the No2 is a multiple report of the same bug, and No1 and 3, we think they are belong to "Ideas & Feature Requests". Thank you.
(06-19-2017, 03:47 PM)M1dn1ght Wrote: Hey Sailcraftforum,

i found a few bugs in the german version from the game.

Bug1:

It should be called "Gegner Suche ..."

Bug2:

I dont know it be called "Legend III" or "Legend Liga" or "Legend Liga III" but i know it is not right.

Bug3:

The countdown at every research ship have a displaybug.
I start the research and its dont start at 8h its start with 7h 7min but the real researchtime is 8 hour.
After a hour its show 6h 6min, after 2 hours its shot 5h 5min etc.

Bug4:
I dont know its a bug but the explosivslug (such as from Odins Thron) ignore/permeate the shield (no matter what shield or what level the shield is).

I hope I could help

Mfg M1dn1ght
Hi, the No 3 and 4 is a multiple report of the same bug, and the rewards of other bugs is on the way. Thank you.
Hey Sailcraftforum,

i found a textbugs in the german version from the game.

There is a T to much. Smile
Hello guys ,
After update on the 29.07.2017 I upgraded some ships and the experience accredited is wrong. 
I have now  3218.how can I have such a number if the exp points are multiple of 50?????

please can you check my account and make sure I have been accredited the right amount of exp point?

User ID 90363
(07-29-2017, 04:42 PM)jon snow Wrote: Hello guys ,
After update on the 29.07.2017 I upgraded some ships and the experience accredited is wrong. 
I have now  3218.how can I have such a number if the exp points are multiple of 50?????

please can you check my account and make sure I have been accredited the right amount of exp point?

User ID 90363

Hi, I checked your account but found nothing special. If you think that is a bug, please show more details.
Tips: you can get different experience from different ships (it's up to the ship's level and quality) Big Grin
Hi admin

ID:178461

I saw a new ship in a fight today but it is not in the list.
Just to verify is there such a ship or bug?

Owner: raytje
Guild: Indo Squad
Eternity Night
Legendary
3 space (L) ship
Skill: Energy Flask
Passive : Charge.

Wanted to show picture but upon attaching the photo it writes request entity too large.
(09-06-2017, 06:59 PM)PakPak Wrote: Hi admin

ID:178461

I saw a new ship in a fight today but it is not in the list.
Just to verify is there such a ship or bug?

Owner: raytje
Guild: Indo Squad
Eternity Night
Legendary
3 space (L) ship
Skill: Energy Flask
Passive : Charge.

Wanted to show picture but upon attaching the photo it writes request entity too large.

Hi, Eternity Night is a new ship in new version. SailCraft will release the new version that contain Eternity Night on iOS in a few days.
Hi there, 

My user ID is 200554. I played with a player called Pyorin from the guild called Divine Order, and noticed something strange.

He has a ship called Eternity Night, which shows two abilities - Energy Flask and Charge. However, he was able to generate two Energy Shields towards the end of the battle, without spending a single unit of energy. I watched the replay from my angle as well as his angle, but I cannot fathom how he was able to pull this off.

Is there a secret ability to this legendary ship or is this a bug/ cheating?

(09-11-2017, 05:41 AM)pandashu Wrote: Hi there, 

My user ID is 200554. I played with a player called Pyorin from the guild called Divine Order, and noticed something strange.

He has a ship called Eternity Night, which shows two abilities - Energy Flask and Charge. However, he was able to generate two Energy Shields towards the end of the battle, without spending a single unit of energy. I watched the replay from my angle as well as his angle, but I cannot fathom how he was able to pull this off.

Is there a secret ability to this legendary ship or is this a bug/ cheating?

I realised he also has an anti-torpedo net when none of his ships have that ability. Something is wrong :/
Exclamation 
id : 257679

please fix thai font.
txt error in ios 11

[Image: AD2_EF8_FC_18_E8_440_D_BA90_2_DCE5_E35_A26_E.png]