Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Is Your Favorite Strategy?
Thanks for voting, everyone. The prize is on the way.
ID: 90760
I am using Water Generation with shields
ID: 107426
I replay in other google account. Plz.
User ID: 90363

I have to say that it depends:
if you are playing against the Software the shield&water strategy is definitely the only one that will lead you to victory.
You need at least 4 ships that gives you extra water and then 2 ships that gives you shield. If you can have more ships then it worths to use some small ones to make it more difficult for the other players to find it.
I will not reveal my set-up as it will then be public and ruin my strategy :-)
(06-13-2017, 11:00 AM)jon snow Wrote: User ID: 90363

I have to say that it depends:
if you are playing against the Software the shield&water strategy is definitely the only one that will lead you to victory.
You need at least 4 ships that gives you extra water and then 2 ships that gives you shield. If you can have more ships then it worths to use some small ones to make it more difficult for the other players to find it.
I will not reveal my set-up as it will then be public and ruin my strategy :-)

Sorry, the event is Valid before 5:00, June 10th 2017(UTC).
Id: 91044
Shield, torpedo, bomber.
- Many options but I use regular shield to protect the fleet, using torpedoes to fight with opponents ah, more torpedo protection. And a little luck will win Smile
Id 110735
Watergen
I use several size 3 ships with a mix of strikeback and water extend. I usually windup with a letter water area with smaller ships than my opponent. For weapons I have several bombers and torpedoes and 3 shield breakers. Shields are nice but you need a size 4 ship or larger and high energy which means 2 turns to charge. But I only need one turn to send a well placed shield breaker and my smaller vessels give me more area to hide in.
EmParallax ID: 109801

I use a mix of waters, fightback, shields strategy, with a little bit of detect for my critical strike! Smile
ID:250554
My team is mix up from Sheild and water extend